Every morning, I wake up to tons of spam emails from Groupon, J.Crew, and any other site I regretfully gave my email address to. However, in the mix of unwanted emails, I sometimes find ones that are worth clogging my inbox.
My absolute favorite brunch place, Isabella’s, sends out a monthly email with fun little specials for their regular subscribers. I am an avid fan of all things they make, but have a weakness for their Strawberry Butter. This month, they decided to share their recipe with the faithful email readers.
I forwarded the recipe to my mom on a Saturday morning, and by the time I was home a few short hours later, she surprised me with my favorite treat and fresh Cinnamon raisin bagels. The perfect New Jersey morning.
I invite you to try the recipe too. Make morning a little bit more fun and bright with their version of Strawberry Butter.
ISABELLA’S FAMOUS STRAWBERRY BUTTER
1 pound softened unsalted Butter
6 oz fresh Strawberries
1 Teaspoon Sugar
Pinch of Salt
1. Combine Strawberries, Sugar and Salt in a bowl
2. Toss with a spoon and let mixture stand for 10 minutes
3. Place butter in a food processor and whip it until smooth
4. Add strawberry mixture to the food processor and whip mixture until smooth
5. Spoon strawberry butter into a small ramekin and serve immediately with Irish Soda Bread, or the bread of your choosing.